By signing up here you sign up for receiving our newsletter. This newsletter contains news and information about Wim Bals paintings, exhibitions, events ...
The General Regulation on Data Protection is a new regulation of the European Union, in which data protection for all persons in the EU is unified and strengthened. The AVG entered into force on 27 April 2016. After the transitional period of two years, the regulation will be enforceable from 25 May 2018. With Wim Bals' painter we are aware that this regulation will have a serious impact on our way of working. The protection of your and our data is very important to us and we will therefore follow the new regulation closely. The protection of your and our data is a top priority. Do you still have a question about the processing of your data under the GDPR? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question.
Your privacy is very important to Wim Bals painter. We make every effort to guarantee your privacy when you leave personal information on the website or physically when purchasing a painting. Here you can read how we collect personal information from our customers, for which we use them and how they are stored.
What is meant by personal information
Personal data include all information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. This can be the name of a person as well as a photograph, a telephone number, a code, a bank account number, an e-mail address, etc. The concept is not restricted to data relating to the personal privacy of persons. Even data relating to the professional or public life of a person is considered to be "personal data". Only the data relating to a natural person is taken into account and not that relating to a legal person or an association (civil or commercial company or a non-profit organization).
Why we collect personal information
We collect your personal information to provide you with an excellent customer service. On the basis of your personal information you have easy access to our paintings and services and you are informed of special paintings that may be of interest to you. In addition, we use your personal information to keep you informed of the latest paintings, offers and other information you might be interested in.
Do you have to leave your personal details
Uiteraard heb je de vrije keuze om al dan niet persoonlijke informatie achter te laten Of course you have the free choice whether or not to leave personal information with Wim Bals art painter. If you choose not to do so, however, this will mean that in most cases we will not be able to sell the product you wish to purchase or to answer your questions when you contact us or visit the studio. There are no exceptions to the above provisions unless you can invoke serious and justified reasons for this. If you wish the collected data not to be used for publicity purposes, you can report this free of charge via e-mail and / or you can unsubscribe from our communication via the 'unsubscribe' link that is present on every communication we send out.
Share with third parties
We never share your data with third parties, with the exception of:
Mailchimp that our direct mailings provide for us. This company hosts the data in the United States, but guarantees that the data will be processed in accordance with European and Belgian legislation to protect your privacy on the basis of the 'Safe Harbor Principles'.
How are data collected
This information can be collected in various ways by Wim Bals, for example when you visit our website, when you buy paintings or services, or when you contact us.
What information is collected
Contact details and identification details (including address, telephone number, e-mail address (...) Responsible for the processing and processing purposes Wim Bals (acting under the name Wim Bals art painter) is responsible for the processing and processes your personal data only for following purposes:
• for providing excellent customer service
• for our customer administration
• for marketing purposes, including direct marketing, to keep you informed of the latest paintings and special offers
• for internal reporting purposes
• customer segmentation and customer profiling
• to better tailor our website (s) to the wishes and preferences of our visitors and customers.
Consultation and correction
Do you like to know which data you have in our database, or do you want us to delete or modify certain personal data, then you can request this by sending a dated request together with a copy of your identity card to Wim Bals, Frans van Brusselstraat 45 - 9190 Stekene. Applications are processed within 30 days and processed within 45 days.
You can also consult the public register at the privacy committee at any time on www.privacycommission.be, section public register.
Violation of your rights
If you are of the opinion that Wim Bals art painter has violated your privacy in any way, you can contact us in writing by e-mail. We will do everything we can to rectify the alleged violation. If a mutual arrangement is not possible, you can contact the privacy committee for further information. Only Belgian law applies to this agreement and only the courts of Dendermonde and Sint-Niklaas are competent.
Rights of the user?
IEach User can assume that Wim Bals's painter always processes his personal data 'fairly and lawfully'. This means that the data are only processed for the above explicitly described and justified purposes. Wim Bals art painter guarantees that data processing is always adequate, relevant and not excessive. In any case, the User is entitled to the following rights:
• Every User can always oppose the processing of his personal data. This right to object only exists if there are compelling and justified reasons relating to his particular situation. The User can at all times, free of charge and without motivation, oppose the intended processing of his personal data if this personal data was obtained with a view to direct marketing.
• Every User who proves his identity has a right of access to the information about the existence or not of processing of his personal data, as well as the purposes of this processing, the categories of data to which these processing operations relate and the categories of recipients to who the data is provided.
• Wim Bals art painter commits himself to the most accurate data collection possible. Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can therefore always be improved or even erased. Since it is impossible to be constantly aware of any change or error in the personal data, it is up to you as User to report inaccuracies and omissions and in the first place to make the necessary adjustments within his User registration. It is up to the User to use his rights if this is desired. The User exercises his right via a dated, written request to Wim Bals painter, by mail or by e-mail via email@example.com. Please always provide proof of identity, such as a copy of the identity card. Wim Bals art painter undertakes to comply with your request within 15 working days.